pouët.net

Go to bottom

what is your fav anime series

category: general [glöplog]
watching Blue Gender ATM, really like it
Bubblegum Crisis tokyo 2040ish
Speed grapher
Initial D
added on the 2008-12-23 02:35:02 by b0ib0t b0ib0t
narturo BELIEVE IT
added on the 2008-12-23 04:11:28 by gngbng gngbng
Dr.Slump
Dash Kappei
Dennō Coil
added on the 2008-12-23 04:20:32 by mrdoob mrdoob
Ghost in the shell: Stand Alone Complex. Hands down.
added on the 2008-12-23 09:51:46 by gloom gloom
Can't stand the genre. Even if the story was good I would find it annoying.
added on the 2008-12-23 10:22:20 by xeron xeron
What xeron said.
added on the 2008-12-23 10:30:34 by doomdoom doomdoom
Naruto
Bleach
Soul Eater
One Piece
and Dragon Quest Dai adventures
added on the 2008-12-23 10:40:20 by panic panic
I'm not into stop motion animation. "Anime" suxx.
added on the 2008-12-23 10:48:29 by button button
Also, you should discuss this sort of thing here, where it belongs.
added on the 2008-12-23 10:54:22 by doomdoom doomdoom
Black lagoon.

Ghost in the shell

Ergo Proxy

Black Lagoon

planetes

Hellsing OVA's

Blaclk Lagoon

trigun

did i mention black lagoon?
added on the 2008-12-23 11:11:58 by Deus Deus
What xeron said.

there are some examples of good atypical 'anime' like mindgame or tekkonkenkreet, but cliche anime is rubbish
added on the 2008-12-23 11:21:19 by Speed Speed
swiss family robinson
added on the 2008-12-23 11:25:38 by havoc havoc
[img]http://www.politefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/afrosamurai.jpg/img ]

BB Image
added on the 2008-12-23 11:35:46 by Crazy Q Crazy Q
Anime is shit.

Except for the Golden Boy.
added on the 2008-12-23 11:38:26 by okkie okkie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_Candy

damn you evangelische omroep, damn you!!

added on the 2008-12-23 11:48:57 by earx earx
BB Image
the ONLY anime series i'm able to watch, the rest are annoying.
added on the 2008-12-23 12:03:23 by kelsey kelsey
Damn! I still have to see Stand Alone Complex :( I didn't like the poor frame rate compared to the movies when I took a peak. Will try again.

Was also watching Planetes, thanks for the list Deus!
added on the 2008-12-23 12:03:29 by mrdoob mrdoob
Oh! I forgot Future Boy Conan.
added on the 2008-12-23 12:07:19 by mrdoob mrdoob
Trace: You HAVE to watch SAC, it is amazing.
added on the 2008-12-23 12:16:55 by gloom gloom
i only watch BLEACH atm :>
watch anime = scene rights revoked
Quote:
Can't stand the genre. Even if the story was good I would find it annoying.

It's a medium, not a genre.

Anyway, the "90% of everything is crap" rule applies. Some of the other 10% includes:
- Planetes (best sci-fi series of the decade, maybe, haven't seen Battlestar Galactica yet)
- Furi Kuri (this is maaaadness)
- Mushishi (imagine a zen-buddist version of the X-Files, if you can. This is especially interesting for people who find the usual anime style to be too silly for their refined tastes, but don't hate animation in general)
- Berserk (image,"conan the babarian", but witn depth and way more madness)
- Gankutsuoh (imagine "the count of monte cristo", 3000 years in the future... on LSD)
- BECK (a band-bio-pic anime, pretty cool)

Quote:
watch anime = scene rights revoked

Hating Miyazaki movies == human rights revoked.
added on the 2008-12-23 13:00:06 by tomaes tomaes
No, animation is a medium. Anime is an abuse of a medium. Know the difference.
added on the 2008-12-23 14:08:00 by doomdoom doomdoom
Hm... Genshiken?

Besides that, GTO, GITS:SAC, Death Note, Slayers.
added on the 2008-12-23 14:08:31 by stage7 stage7
Scene rights revoked eh? For having a broad scope, and being open minded to all different forms of art? Interesting...
added on the 2008-12-23 14:21:45 by b0ib0t b0ib0t

login

Go to top