Go to bottom
concrete sun by Skullpture [web]
screenshot added by robotriot on 2002-04-01 15:43:21
platform :
type :
release date : april 2002
release party : Mekka & Symposium 2002
compo : pc 64k
ranked : 9th
  • rulez 2
  • is ok 7
  • sucks 6
popularity : 55%
  • sucks -0.27
alltime top: #48821
added on the 2002-04-01 15:43:21 by robotriot robotriot

popularity helper

increase the popularity of this prod by spreading this URL:

or via: facebook twitter pinterest tumblr


illegal operation...
looks like if the prod was made during the year 1996.. but couldn't be released because it would have been too slow.
sucks added on the 2002-04-01 16:21:33 by _-_-__ _-_-__
It's actually quite good, although it was fukkin' dark on the big screen ("mehr gamma bidde...").
rulez added on the 2002-04-01 16:23:20 by tomaes tomaes
this version actually runs only on newer nVidia cards with newest detonators. expect a fixed version with a loading screen (we forgot it at the party... :( and a final, remixed version ... soon. (this was a 95% party production, beer included.)
added on the 2002-04-01 17:52:17 by pro pro
I'll forgive the 5% for the makers being drunk, but the rest 95% was ugly and boring.
sucks added on the 2002-04-01 19:17:13 by funktion funktion
As boring as it gets.
sucks added on the 2002-04-02 00:04:21 by Wain Wain
Very dark to look at, textures aren't too nice, and not much happens apart from spinning the camera around some blocks, and then some columns.
sucks added on the 2002-04-02 05:57:45 by sea_monkey sea_monkey
Not very good. Ugly textures and too simple 3d. Music had some nice parts, though
sucks added on the 2002-04-02 20:41:55 by dairos dairos
nice shadows, great music, but a scene-newbie with a simple cel-shading-intro with
some much more simple tunnels (meant is
bimmelbahn by panorama) got a better place!
added on the 2002-04-02 20:48:12 by reaktor2k reaktor2k
reaktor2k : Stop laming around.

1) Results show nothing, as usual. There are several intros which would have deserved a higher rank.
2) Upvoting your own stuff sucks.
3) Stop ripping cel-shading code, the model-loader and get some real music, not a midi-tune. Ripping sucks, and even more if you don't even understand the principles behind the code you have ripped.

Gotta get back to work.
added on the 2002-04-10 16:04:00 by nufan nufan
Crashed under XP on opengl32.dll...
added on the 2002-05-10 21:23:14 by DiamonDie DiamonDie
btw: the uploaded pic is not really a reason to download this prod. ;)
added on the 2002-05-10 23:57:20 by Crest Crest
Too dark with bright flashes which almost hurt your eyes. Quite boring too. No thumbs down thought.
added on the 2002-05-14 02:09:37 by Nezbie Nezbie
Boring and too dark
sucks added on the 2002-05-15 17:19:31 by teel teel
self-thumb. i enjoyed working with these guys
rulez added on the 2017-05-04 12:10:38 by nagz nagz
remember Sobec calling me out of the blue to do an intro-goa. it was compressed Really bad but the gist of it came through i guess..
added on the 2017-05-04 12:11:45 by nagz nagz

submit changes

if this prod is a fake, some info is false or the download link is broken,

do not post about it in the comments, it will get lost.

instead, click here !

[previous edits]

add a comment

Go to top